Reports to: Manager of Technical Services
Job Type: Full Time
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday hours as needed As needed on-call rotation
The Front-End Systems Developer will have the primary responsibility of consulting, architecting, maintaining and supporting complex Linux system environments for both clients and internal projects within SolvIT. The developer will be working on several development projects both internally and for external customers. Core job responsibilities will include:
What you will be doing:
What makes you qualified:
What makes you an All Star:
Can you meet these physical demands?
Physical demands: Non-strenuous with low risk; primarily sedentary with some walking, standing, and carrying of light objects; Adequately lighted, ventilated, and heated area where normal precautions must be observed
Work environment: Work is generally performed within a normal office environment using standard office equipment; Moderate noise typical of a business office; Travel for company business required to attend off-site meetings, etc.; May require early morning, night, weekend and on-call work assignments; Interaction with customers, staff and vendors by phone and face-to-face will be fairly constant and may be interruptive; Work may be stressful at times.
Do you have clearance to work?
· Signing the Company non-solicitation and non-disclosure agreements
· Acceptable results from a Company initiated background check
· Compliance with the Federal Form I-9 completion timelines and policies and confirmation of employment authorization by the U.S. Federal electronic system, E-Verify.
o All newly-hired employees are queried through the U.S. Federal Electronic Employment Verification System, “E-Verify”. Section 1 of the Form I-9 may be completed upon your acceptance of this job offer, but no later than your first day of employment. On your first day, but no later than your third day, you will need to bring original documentation to verify your eligibility to work in the U.S.
What’s in it for you?
· Medical, Dental, Vision available at little or no cost depending on coverage level.
· Paid Time Off – Includes vacation, sick, personal and paid holidays.
· 401(k), company matches up to 4%.
· Fun and flexible work environment.
· Your chance to work at one of the Top Workplaces in Michigan.